Friday, February 22, 2008

Mailbox Walks

So, today I was thinking about fun times with my two little red heads. Since it's been so cold and wet lately, we've missed our daily mailbox walks. They love to take walks and be outside. They especially love to walk down to the mailbox and get the mail. David has to stop every day at the bridge and throw rocks in the water. We also have leaf races and stick races under the bridge (reminescent of "Pooh Sticks"). Tyler loves to pick these fun grasses (see the picture). He likes to pick them and shake them around. He loves when I tickle his face with the end of the grass. It's so funny to watch him laugh. It's completely contagious.

Anyway, I just love my cute little boys. AND, I can't wait for spring and summer. I love warm weather. I love green trees and green grass. And, I love flowers and gardens. I'm so excited for Spring!!!

2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Rebekah this was such a tender post... it totally made me teary eyed... You're wonderful and they're lucky to have you as their mom!!

Emma said...

Can't wait to see the red-heads again in a few weeks!!!