Thursday, April 17, 2008

Easter Weekend

So these are almost a month late, but I love some of these pictures. We had a wonderful Easter weekend. My brother, Jared, and his family came down. It was a bit chilly outside, but that didn't deter us from outside fun!!




David stuck in the mud




He really was stuck. I tried to pull him out and we couldn't get the boots out. My dad actually had to come get his boots out of the mud.






Egg Coloring





The three little Easter Egg Hunters


Anyway, lots more pictures, but this is probably my longest post ever. We had lots of fun together!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Beck! Your kids are so cute! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

A fellow stalker is stalking you! LOL Just kidding. I lost contact with The Boones a while ago but found your nice blog today. If its not too creepy can you please e-mail me at Lindleys04@aol.com? I have something to tell you but don't want to post it on your thing here. Thanks Toni

Valeri said...

I promise I'm a bigger blog stalker than you are! I'm so glad we found you guys. It seems like we've exchanged Christmas cards once or twice over the years, but it's been FOREVER since we actually talked. I think it may have been the guys' mission president's homecoming back in 2002! That's when I met you. Neil really enjoyed talking to David last night. He always says he was his favorite mission companion. And judging from the stories I've heard I can see why. :)

Congrats on the baby. I'm about a month behind you (due mid November). Hope you're feeling well. When you get a minute you ought to post a belly shot! Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy. :)