Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things that make me smile

1. Yesterday we had doctor appointments. David #3 had to have his eyes checked as part of the routine visit. The nurse asked him to read the letters on the chart and he did it!!! I thought he would get some of the letters mixed up (just because he wouldn't know them), but he read them!! Made me happy!!
2. Tyler is so giggly and funny lately. He went through a little temper tantrum phase and I wasn't sure I was going to make it through. Since my maternity leave and return, he's just been such a giggly fun little guy. He loves to play games, and he's talking so much better. I love happy little guys!!

3. David #3 is officially a professional at writing his name. He started writing it right before he turned 4 and now he writes it on everything he can. I'm proud of this little accomplishment of his (even if I did bribe him with a trip to Chuck-E-Cheese). Here's a little sample:

4. Birthdays--We've had several birthdays lately. Tyler turned 2 on Monday and hubby David hit the big 3-0 yesterday!!!! We really had some fun parties. Tyler was SO excited. He got his very own presents and I've never seen such joy. Almost all of the toys that he plays with are David's, and he was excited to get his own tractors and trucks!!! He loved his big stack of presents.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Bek, I love you and your updated blog! The boys look so, so cute. Great pics! And your husband is the dirty 30, weird.