Thursday, September 4, 2008

Three Wishes

So I'm sitting here and I have three wishes at the moment. These aren't too major.

1. I wish that my abs were as tight after I had the baby as my stomach currently is tight. I don't know if that makes any sense. My stomach is SOOO tight. I really think I could pop this time. Keep me away from sharp objects.

2. I wish that I had eight arms. I know I put this in the family newsletter last time, but seriously it would be soooo nice!!! Plus, my husband has always had a slight obsession with spiders.

3.. I wish that our house would magically be finished. I guess this is a major wish. Save the best for last right??

I know that's kind of random, but I'm sitting here watching the Republican National Convention and needed a distraction.

5 comments:

Emma said...

Hooray, a post!
1-you have great abs. I always envy you after the kid is born how quickly your body bounces back. I wouldn't worry as much about sharp objects as I would steep pitches on roofs.
2-it's not specifically spiders that turn him on, it's black widows. With that said, you know what you need to do. Tell him I'll miss him.
3-I wish good things for you on that house. Once it's done, I hope it will be well worth the wait. If not, please congregate with us again in Zion.

You shouldn't feel like you HAVE to watch the RNC. It's not an obligation like church. Did Mary tell you it was?

I love when you update your blog. It makes me happy. Can't wait to see you next week!

MaryRuth said...

Love that you updated your blog!!!

We watched the RNC too... good stuff.

And I like the eight arm idea... it would be hard to buy shirts... but I like the idea.

Jaime said...

HEY!!! This i Jaime (Johnson) Bunker! I heard you and Jen met up with Holly and Adam last night. Hope yall had a good time- sorry I missed it! I haven't seen you forever. Or Jen either. Last time I saw her was before I was married so about 3 years ago! Hope you're doing well and good luck with the pregnancy- not much longer! Keep in touch! I love getting messages on this new blog thing!

Kerstin Miller said...

Beky's- We need some prego pictures so we can see how cute you are! And we want to see your boys too... hope you guys are doing well! Love you!

Valeri said...

Is there a baby yet???