Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Madilyn Ann Boone



Yes. I know I'm late. Here are some pictures and details of our little one. She's a very sweet little girl!! It's a bit odd having a girl, but the boys LOVE her. They are such the little helpers and it's cute to watch them help out. I can ask them to do something and if it's for baby Madilyn they are the biggest helpers in the world. If it's not for baby Madilyn, I have to ask them over and over again. We're grateful to be blessed with another baby. Here's her details:




Madilyn Ann Boone


Born October 2nd, 2008


21 inches


8 pounds


9:47 am




She has lots and lots of dark brown hair. So much for a 12 pound red-headed girl. (I had a nightmare that I had a 12 pounder).


2 comments:

Valeri said...

She is beautiful. And what a pretty name - one of my favorites that Neil wouldn't go for. It's a miracle, really, that we've agreed on a girl name and a boy name. :)

Neil had a blast with David last weekend. Glad they were able to reconnect. Hope all is well with you guys!

Amanda S. said...

Precious!!!