Sunday, March 21, 2010

Poor Pitiful Blog

It's been a while. My blog is feeling lonely. My blog is saying something my kids have said before, "Mommy, that's not bery (very) nice." I can't seem to get my act together lately. Life is good, but busy as can be. And we all say that we're busy, so it's my lame excuse. But there you go.
Life has been busy and I haven't made time for you, blog. I'm sorry.
The end.

And on another note we were all sitting around the other night and I said "I've got the giggles."
To which David said, "Mom, what does giggles mean?"
Tyler gladly answered, "Giggles means you hide from the bad elephants. Elephants is bad."

I tried to correct Tyler's grammar but it didn't seem to help. And then I had the giggles again.

Happy Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Love hearing from you! And I love the giggles story!

Emma said...

Welcome back!!!