Friday, March 26, 2010

Why sisters shouldn't help with letters to Santa . . .

Read the note at the top. Do you notice the error? Bad, bad error. I hope Satan didn't come to our house for Christmas.

Santa didn't even notice it until Christmas morning. My sister can no longer help make the Christmas Eve snacks for Santa. Although, I must say that I'm grateful for her help. Santa drank all of his chocolate milk and ate both of his cookies. The reindeer devoured their carrot.

Anyway, very late post, but I saw this on my camera and thought it might bring a few laughs.

2 comments:

Kerstin Miller said...

haha! gotta love it! thanks for the blog updates! we want to see pics of our cute nephews and niece!

Emma said...

Satan was probably grateful. I'm sure he's tired of Santa always getting all of the cookies. Good ol' Jen, we know where her heart is!