Monday, December 1, 2008

Baby Blessing






Yesterday was such a wonderful day. We had baby Madilyn's blessing. It was such a tender day with so many people we love. My whole family was here except my brother Ryan. We also missed David's family!! It was really neat to have 4 generations of family assist with the blessing as my Grandpa, my dad, my hubby, and my brother participated. What a special day!! Here are some "glamour" shots of baby that my sister-in-law LeAnn took after the blessing. She did a really nice job. And, I want to post all of them because I think Madilyn looks so cute in all of them! But, alas, I'm sure you don't want to see all thirty!




We are so grateful for such good family members and friends--those who were able to come and those who couldn't come. We love you lots!!




2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

oh she's so cute!!!! I love her dress and big eyes!!

Our babies are blessing twinners too!

Kerstin Miller said...

she is a doll! we wish we could have been there!