Thursday, November 19, 2009

Halloween Carnival & Grandma's


Madilyn made a really cute pumpkin. All of my children have a slight addiction to candy. I blame it on my parents. Before we lived with them, I never bought candy. And then, my dad would come home every night with a treat for everyone. Bad, bad dad.



It's really hard to decide what David is. He says he's Batman? I'm just not seeing Batman. Maybe he's a new member of Kiss? He's always had a love for mullets. Maybe he's just a creepy mullet man? Or perhaps he's just from West Virginia?



I love this chicken costume. Too bad that little miss Madilyn hated it.




Here's the whole family. Hubby David will hate me for posting this picture. But, he'll forgive me because I love him so much.

1 comment:

Kerstin Miller said...

What cute little kids you have! I love all their costumes! Hey, will you guys be home for Christmas? Ryan and I are trying to do Christmas cards this year and we couldn't remember your address. I know it's just a few numbers off from your parents so let me know. Thanks Beky's